- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
NDMC Reverses Its Decision To Freeze Delhi Golf Club's Bank
The New Delhi Municipal Council (NDMC) has reversed its decision to freeze a bank account of the prestigious Delhi Golf Club (DGC).On March 23, a Ratnakar Bank Ltd (RBL) account (number 951154) of the DGC was frozen by the civic body for alleged property tax dues to the tune of 727 crore. However, as per the information accessed by Mail Today, a letter was shot to the bank late on the same night asking it to "treat the earlier order as withdrawn."The letter from NDMC's property tax department, addressed to the Manager, RBL Bank, Hauz Khas, stated: "Under the instruction of the competent authority, I am directed to inform you that the bank attachment warrant/order issued vide no. D-272/AO (T)/TS dated 23/03/2016 may be treated as withdrawn." The letter is dated March 23 and undersigned by accounts officer (tax), NDMC, Shyam Sunder. The letter is copied to the Land & Development Officer (L&DO), Nirman Bhawan. DGCL Secretary, Brig (retd) Sanjiv Mehra, confirmed the development but said he was unaware of the reasons behind it. The Delhi Golf Club, spread over a lush 180 acres on the prime Dr Zakir Hussain Marg has the most powerful bureaucrats and political leaders as its members. Its waiting period is over 30 years.