- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Newly Innaugurated Municipal School In East Delhi Village
A new well-equipped municipal school was inaugurated at Dallupura village in East Delhi's Khichdipur area on Monday. Constructed at the cost of Rs 2.85 crore, the school has 20 rooms including two computer labs. East Delhi MP Mahesh Giri's representative Hari Arora, East Delhi Municipal Corporation (EDMC) Mayor Harshdeep Malhotra and EDMC’s Standing Committee Chairman Lata Gupta attended the inauguration of the Nigam Pratibha Vidyalaya. “This is the era of science and there are hidden talents in the villages. I believe that some rooms in government schools should be reserved for science laboratories. We will run special a programme in Delhi to provide opportunities to children to carry out new experiments," stated Arora. To start such programme two science rooms have been reserved in this Nigam Pratibha Vidyalya of Dallupura. In addition, to increase interest in literature among children, two rooms have been also reserved for library. All these facilities are being arranged with an intent to ensure overall development of the children and also to provide quality education to them. Among others, Chairperson of the Education Committee Satya Sharma, Former MLA Vinod Kumar Binny and BJP District President Virendra Sachdeva, Board Chairman Jitendra Deda were also present at the event.