- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Newly Married Delhi Model Allegedly Commits Suicide, Husband
A 25-year-old model has allegedly committed suicide in posh South Delhi a month after her marriage. Her husband, who owns several pubs, has been arrested after her family alleged that he used to torture and harass her for dowry. Priyanka Kapoor - wife of Nitin Chawala - was found hanging inside her locked flat in Defence Colony on Saturday morning. Her family approached the police after Ms Kapoor didn't take phone calls. Later, finding the flat locked from inside, her mother and husband had called in the police. The body was found when the police broke in. It is likely that she hanged herself during the night, the police said. In her complaint to the police, Ms Kapoor's sister Dimpi has alleged that Mr Chawala used to torture, beat and harass Priyanka for dowry. Similar allegations had been found in a two-page suicide note the police discovered in the flat. Mr Chawla owns a pub in upmarket south Delhi and also has a firm dealing in steel. Ms Kapoor, who also ran an event management company, was Mr Chawla's second wife. The couple had met last April. The family says Mr Chawla divorced his first wife and married Priyanka. The couple had moved to Defence Colony after their marriage in February. Ms Kapoor's family alleges that Mr Chawla was very possessive and had started assaulting.