- First Traditional Art Entrepreneurship Summit Held At NDIM
- This Sabziwali From Indore Makes Sure You Eat Your Vegetables Fresh!
- Evoxyz Ensures Safety Of Your Child
- Be A Part Of The First Ever Traditional Art Entrepreneurship Summit
- CollarFolk, A Lifestyle Platform For Pet Lovers!
- Traxact: Documentation For Creative Professionals Just Got Easier!
- Now You Can Save The Environment By Using Plantable Books And Pencils!
- Actifend Assures Cybers Security At An Affordable Cost
- KlosetEdit Keeps Your Fashion Quotient Dynamic And Easy On The Pocket!
- My Sanika Eases The Financial Burden On Cancer Patients
Newly Married Delhi Model Allegedly Commits Suicide, Husband
A 25-year-old model has allegedly committed suicide in posh South Delhi a month after her marriage. Her husband, who owns several pubs, has been arrested after her family alleged that he used to torture and harass her for dowry. Priyanka Kapoor - wife of Nitin Chawala - was found hanging inside her locked flat in Defence Colony on Saturday morning. Her family approached the police after Ms Kapoor didn't take phone calls. Later, finding the flat locked from inside, her mother and husband had called in the police. The body was found when the police broke in. It is likely that she hanged herself during the night, the police said. In her complaint to the police, Ms Kapoor's sister Dimpi has alleged that Mr Chawala used to torture, beat and harass Priyanka for dowry. Similar allegations had been found in a two-page suicide note the police discovered in the flat. Mr Chawla owns a pub in upmarket south Delhi and also has a firm dealing in steel. Ms Kapoor, who also ran an event management company, was Mr Chawla's second wife. The couple had met last April. The family says Mr Chawla divorced his first wife and married Priyanka. The couple had moved to Defence Colony after their marriage in February. Ms Kapoor's family alleges that Mr Chawla was very possessive and had started assaulting.