- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
NH-1 Reopened, Haryana Roadways Bus Services Resumed
The NH-1 reopened to Tuesday evening, allowing buses and taxis to commute between Chandigarh and New Delhi, days after being blocked by Jat agitators. In the evening, bus services to New Delhi were resumed by Haryana Roadways and other private services. The Haryana Roadways General Manager said they have recieved instructions from the higher authorities to resume services. But it will take two days for the services to be restored.