- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Nitin Gadkari: 'Cable Car' From Delhi To Gurgaon
Union Road Transport and Highways Minister Nitin Gadkari on Tuesday that a cable car facility would soon be in place from Delhi's Dhaula Kuan to Gurgaon's Manesar. The work on the project will be started hopefully in 2016, he said. Gadkari also announced a Metrino Personal Rapid Transit System in Gurgaon from Delhi-Haryana border to Rajiv Chowk and Sohna road (Badshahpur Chowk) as a pilot project, and its detailed project report (DPR) of this project has been prepared at a cost of Rs.980 crore.