- First Traditional Art Entrepreneurship Summit Held At NDIM
- This Sabziwali From Indore Makes Sure You Eat Your Vegetables Fresh!
- Evoxyz Ensures Safety Of Your Child
- Be A Part Of The First Ever Traditional Art Entrepreneurship Summit
- CollarFolk, A Lifestyle Platform For Pet Lovers!
- Traxact: Documentation For Creative Professionals Just Got Easier!
- Now You Can Save The Environment By Using Plantable Books And Pencils!
- Actifend Assures Cybers Security At An Affordable Cost
- KlosetEdit Keeps Your Fashion Quotient Dynamic And Easy On The Pocket!
- My Sanika Eases The Financial Burden On Cancer Patients
No Bail For Acid Attack Accused Doctor.
A doctor, accused in a case of acid attack on a woman colleague has been denied bail by a court. The judge rejected the bail plea of doctor Ashok Kumar Yadav,saying no ground was made out to grant him the relief and the two juveniles, apprehended in the case, have already been convicted by Juvenile Justice Board.According to police, Yadav was the main conspirator behind the attack on the 30-year-old senior resident doctor as she had refused his marriage proposal.The woman has told the court in her statement that on December 23, 2014, when she reached Rajouri Garden market, two people on a bike had came from behind and thrown some chemical on her face.