- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
No Bail For Acid Attack Accused Doctor.
A doctor, accused in a case of acid attack on a woman colleague has been denied bail by a court. The judge rejected the bail plea of doctor Ashok Kumar Yadav,saying no ground was made out to grant him the relief and the two juveniles, apprehended in the case, have already been convicted by Juvenile Justice Board.According to police, Yadav was the main conspirator behind the attack on the 30-year-old senior resident doctor as she had refused his marriage proposal.The woman has told the court in her statement that on December 23, 2014, when she reached Rajouri Garden market, two people on a bike had came from behind and thrown some chemical on her face.