- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
No Fitness Cert For Diesel And Petrol Cars
According to the new guidelines, diesel vehicles older than 10 years and petrol vehicles older than 15 years are not going to get NOCs (No Objection Certificate). This means that no fitness renewal certificate will be issued to these vehicles and this new rule is applicable to all the vehicles falling in the NCR region.