- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
No More Long Queues For Boarding Passes At IGI
Passengers at Indira Gandhi International Airport no longer have to stand in large queues for boarding passes. The IGI has developed a new technology called 'Document Exchange Kiosks' where a passenger will just have to flash the ticket's barcode at the kiosk to get the boarding pass.The new system has been on trial for the past few months at Terminal 1D and will soon be started at the international terminal T3. For now the machine is being run with the help of IndiGo. But as soon as the number of kiosks are increased, other airlines will also be roped into.