- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Noida Authority To Build Skywalk For The Safety Of Citizens.
Keeping the citizens safety in mind the Noida Authority will soon construct a Sky-walk at one of the busiest crossings in the city.The sky-walk will be located from Sector 15 Metro station to the Indian Oil Building located on Udyog marg.Once construction starts the skywalk is expected to be ready in 9-10 months.As per city officials the 70-meter long pathway will cost Rs 8 crore.