- Vishwaguru Trust Helps In Promoting Modi's Ideologies Globally
- First Traditional Art Entrepreneurship Summit Held At NDIM
- This Sabziwali From Indore Makes Sure You Eat Your Vegetables Fresh!
- Evoxyz Ensures Safety Of Your Child
- Be A Part Of The First Ever Traditional Art Entrepreneurship Summit
- CollarFolk, A Lifestyle Platform For Pet Lovers!
- Traxact: Documentation For Creative Professionals Just Got Easier!
- Now You Can Save The Environment By Using Plantable Books And Pencils!
- Actifend Assures Cybers Security At An Affordable Cost
- KlosetEdit Keeps Your Fashion Quotient Dynamic And Easy On The Pocket!
Noida Factory Guard Beaten To Death For Not Allowing Entry
On the day before Holi, a factory guard in Noida was beaten with an iron rod. He was taken to a private hospital where he died yesterday. The reason why he was beaten with an iron rod is that he did not allowed the accused to enter the factory premises.His brother has filed an FIR at the sector 20 police station while the incident took place inside a factory building in sector 2 of Noida. There were reportedly 7 people who attacked Manish, the victim who later died during treatment. Manish was able to give his statement before he died.