- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Noida Factory Guard Beaten To Death For Not Allowing Entry
On the day before Holi, a factory guard in Noida was beaten with an iron rod. He was taken to a private hospital where he died yesterday. The reason why he was beaten with an iron rod is that he did not allowed the accused to enter the factory premises.His brother has filed an FIR at the sector 20 police station while the incident took place inside a factory building in sector 2 of Noida. There were reportedly 7 people who attacked Manish, the victim who later died during treatment. Manish was able to give his statement before he died.