- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Noida Police Files Complaint Against Ringing Bell Officials.
An FIR was filed at Phase 3 police station of Noida against the top officials of Ringing Bells on Tuesday. The company claims to sell the world's cheapest mobile phone at Rs 251. The complaint was filed against the company promoter Mohit Goel and president Ashok Chaddha by Kirit Somaiya, BJP MP from Mumbai. According to Somaiya Ringing Bells raised funds by issuing misleading ads and used social media to misguide the public. Police have now asked the company officials to submit all the necessary documents.