- Glam Studio Aims To Be The Next Oyo For Beauty Industry
- Tipping Point 1.0 Ends By Making Stars Out Of 24 Women Entrepreneurs
- Tipping Point 1.0: Vote Your Favourite Female Entrepreneur
- Vishwaguru Trust Helps In Promoting Modi's Ideologies Globally
- First Traditional Art Entrepreneurship Summit Held At NDIM
- This Sabziwali From Indore Makes Sure You Eat Your Vegetables Fresh!
- Evoxyz Ensures Safety Of Your Child
- Be A Part Of The First Ever Traditional Art Entrepreneurship Summit
- CollarFolk, A Lifestyle Platform For Pet Lovers!
Noida Police Found Girl Who Ran Away For Love Marriage
A 11 standard girl from Sadarpur, sector 39 ran away in order to get married with a guy who she was in love with. However the police were able to catch her in Bharatpur, Rajasthan.The girl escaped with Yogesh, a friend of the accused who then married the girl. He is on the run now. Family members allege that Yogesh used to visit their house regularly and that he is responsible for the whole fiasco. Police on the other hand is saying that the girl is an adult and hence no case has been registered yet. Yogesh is being interrogated at the moment.