- First Traditional Art Entrepreneurship Summit Held At NDIM
- This Sabziwali From Indore Makes Sure You Eat Your Vegetables Fresh!
- Evoxyz Ensures Safety Of Your Child
- Be A Part Of The First Ever Traditional Art Entrepreneurship Summit
- CollarFolk, A Lifestyle Platform For Pet Lovers!
- Traxact: Documentation For Creative Professionals Just Got Easier!
- Now You Can Save The Environment By Using Plantable Books And Pencils!
- Actifend Assures Cybers Security At An Affordable Cost
- KlosetEdit Keeps Your Fashion Quotient Dynamic And Easy On The Pocket!
- My Sanika Eases The Financial Burden On Cancer Patients
Noida Police Ignores Kidnapping Case.
Noida police shows negligence by not registering a FIR on a 17-year-old girl missing from her home since Monday morning. The FIR was lodged only after the family of the victim approached superintendent of police Dinesh Yadav. The victim who lives with her family in Chalera village had gone to dump waste near her home on Monday morning but she didn't return. The father of the victim said that the cops were not ready to lodge an FIR. They made him run from one police station to another & kept on asking for several size his daughter's photographs. The victim's mobile is now on surveillance & teams have been formed to find her. Dinesh Yadav said that action will be taken against irresponsible cops.