- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Noida Police Ignores Kidnapping Case.
Noida police shows negligence by not registering a FIR on a 17-year-old girl missing from her home since Monday morning. The FIR was lodged only after the family of the victim approached superintendent of police Dinesh Yadav. The victim who lives with her family in Chalera village had gone to dump waste near her home on Monday morning but she didn't return. The father of the victim said that the cops were not ready to lodge an FIR. They made him run from one police station to another & kept on asking for several size his daughter's photographs. The victim's mobile is now on surveillance & teams have been formed to find her. Dinesh Yadav said that action will be taken against irresponsible cops.