- Glam Studio Aims To Be The Next Oyo For Beauty Industry
- Tipping Point 1.0 Ends By Making Stars Out Of 24 Women Entrepreneurs
- Tipping Point 1.0: Vote Your Favourite Female Entrepreneur
- Vishwaguru Trust Helps In Promoting Modi's Ideologies Globally
- First Traditional Art Entrepreneurship Summit Held At NDIM
- This Sabziwali From Indore Makes Sure You Eat Your Vegetables Fresh!
- Evoxyz Ensures Safety Of Your Child
- Be A Part Of The First Ever Traditional Art Entrepreneurship Summit
- CollarFolk, A Lifestyle Platform For Pet Lovers!
Nursing Student Found Dead In Greater Noida
A 21-year-old student of a private nursing institute in Knowledge Park III was found dead on Monday night. The body was found in the courtyard of the institute's hostel building during the course of a farewell for seniors. The woman was rushed to Kailash Hospital where she was declared dead on arrival. She suffered multiple fractures, especially in her legs. Her mobile phone was found on the fourth floor of the building. The cops suspect it to be a case of suicide but the woman's family members are claiming foul play.