- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Only Government Child Hospital In Noida Gets More Nurses.
Super Speciality Paediatric Hospital, Noida Sector 30 has received the approval by the State Government to get 57 more nurses by the end of next week. The hospital presently has 33 doctors and 20 nurses & it aims to start indoor services in 15 days.The hospital which gets around 700 patients every day in the OPD services will soon have an ICU room. The hospital is one of the best paediatric institutes in North India. It is the only government child hospital in Noida and Greater Noida.