- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
OPD In Govt Hospitals Shut Over Protest For Security
Three government hospitals stopped OPD services for three hours on Monday morning to protest against poor security at the staff quarters. Protesting Doctors at Combined Hospital, MMG Hospital and District Women Hospital have given the police a deadline till Wednesday to arrest the criminals or else they will indefinitely suspend OPD services in all the government hospitals in the city. This protest took place as the house of Dr R C Gupta from Combined Hospital was burgled while he was away on duty.