- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Open Street Bangalore-OMG Festival At M G Road
People of Bengaluru started their Sunday morning by being a part of the Open Street Bengaluru- OMG Festival organized at M G Road on 21st February 2016. The entire street was closed for traffic and only pedestrians were welcome. This is the first time that the entire street was restricted for vehicular movement. It was organized in association with Bengaluru Traffic Police to encourage the people to use more of cycles and public transportation rather than individual vehicles. People turned out in large numbers to be a part of this festival regardless of the age. There were a number of stalls that were put up here, from handicrafts to food. There was a blind walkathon that was organized. The street looked very lively with an energetic crowd around. Radio City 91.1 FM being the official radio partner was also present to entertain the crowd by organizing a number of activities. There was a magic show that was organized to catch the attention of the kids who were present there. There were some really mouthwatering food stalls that were put up and Bangaloreans really enjoyed it. Some people sang voluntarily and kept the mood going of the public. It was a really nice place to hang around on a Sunday for the public.