- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Paras Hospital Launches Utsaah For Kidney Patients
On world kidney day, Paras hospital in Greater Noida area started an initiative called UTSAAH through which they are supporting kidney patients and those who are looking to provide care services to the patients.The first of its kind group by the hospital is launched to raise awareness of the importance of kidneys to overall health and to reduce the agony and anxiety suffered by the kidney patient due to their disease.