- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Parking Vehicles On A PWD Road To Cost Rs.2000 Soon
The PWA department has announced that the 1260 km stretch of road is going to be a no parking zone. This is in line with their vision of reducing traffic and congestion in the area. Failure to follow the rule will result into a penalty of Rs 2000. This rule will be applicable on all roads that are 100ft or more in width. PWA is hoping to reduce unauthorized parking traffic and ultimately congestion by implementing this rule.