- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Partial Solar Eclipse In Delhi
The first total solar eclipse (surya grahan) in India will be visible on Wednesday morning just after sunrise in the eastern part of country. Today the Moon passes between the Sun and Earth which will obstruct the view of Sun from people living on planet Earth. India?s Ministry of Earth Science said that the partial phase of eclipse will begin from 4:49 am (Indian Standard Time) on Wednesday and will end at 9:08 am (IST). The total solar eclipse will be first visible from India?s extreme north-east places like Kohima, in Nagaland, Itanagar in Arunachal Pradesh and Imphal in Manipur where sun rises earlier than other locations in India.