- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Pedal For The Planet Cyclothon Walkathon
The Pedal for the Planet Cyclothon Walkathon to get the world to switch off during Earth Hour 2016, was organized by WWF-INDIA on 19 March 2016 at 7 am. The motive was to ask people to pledge to switch off for Earth Hour and make planet-friendly�choices in their lives, like cycling, walking and carpooling whenever possible. Pedal for the Planet, was powered by Canara HSBC Oriental Bank of Commerce Life Insurance Company. The Cyclothon was flagged off by ceo of Canara HSBC and WWF-INDIA Chief from WWF-India center located at lodi roads. The Cyclothon was of 21km from WWF-India center to Khan market and all surrounding areas. Besides this foot March and fancy dress competition on theme of environment was organized. And gifts were distributed among participates. About 1000 people from all age groups and field of profession participated in this Nobel cause . the cycles and earth hour tshirt were provided to all the participants. Now from 8:30pm to 9:30pm on 19th March 2016 light will be turned off for one hour to celebrate earth hour.