- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
New Delhi : A Facebook group called Proud to be Indian had a post about educated individuals breaking the rules of eating food inside the compartment and refused to stop despite a warning. The post has now gone viral.
Bombay Exhibition Centre, Goregaon : I went to Maritime Summit in Mumbai today. The delegates really had a very tough time during the event. The registration timing mentioned in the schedule was 7.30-8.30, but still there was no representative of FICCI who would attend the delegates. A lot of confusion was there due to various security issues. It was really an example of mismanagement on the part of FICCI.
Sabarimala, Kerala : Sabarimala temple is one of the few temples that welcomes men and women of every caste. But, women of age between 10-50 are not allowed to enter the temple due to the popular belief that the menstrual cycle is signified as "impure". However the real reason for this tradition is based on mythologies.