- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Petrol Becomes 3 INR Cheaper And Diesel 1.47 INR Expensive
Petrol has become 3 INR cheaper and diesel has become 1.47 INR expensive. Government has reduced the prices of petrol by 3.02 INR and increased diesel prices by 1.47 INR. The higher prices is effective from midnight of Monday. The petroleum company's committee which decides on the prices of fuel meets every two weeks. The customers are also getting the benefit of reduced prices of fuel in the international market. In India, you will get diesel for 46.13 INR per liter and petrol for 56.13 INR per liter.