- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
P&G To Resume Sale Of Vicks Action 500 Extra And Phensedyl
FMCG firm Procter and Gamble and pharma major Abbott will resume sales of their popular medicines 'Vicks Action 500 Extra' and cough syrup 'Phensedyl', respectively after Delhi High Court stayed government's ban on sale of their certain combination drugs. Several companies had approached the court challenging a decision by the Health Ministry to ban over 340 fixed dose combination drugs as a result of which many popular medicines have been affected. Companies including, Pfizer, Abbott Healthcare, Macleods Pharmaceuticals and Procter & Gamble, Glenmark and Reckitt Benckiser have received interim relief from the Court which stayed till March 21 the ban imposed by the government on sale of some of their fixed dose combination (FDC) medicines.