- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Pinjra Tod To Campaign Against 'sexist' Hostel Rules
On International Women's Day, students from Delhi University will come together under the banner of 'Pinjra Tod' (Break the Cage) to discuss the problems faced by women in day-to-day life. The students will also march in the campus for creating awareness on women's rights. They will also give a memorandum to the university administration demanding formation of sexual harassment complaint committees in all colleges and abolition of gender discriminatory rules for females in hostels/ PGs. Pinjra Tod is an autonomous collective effort to ensure secure, affordable and not gender-discriminatory accommodation for women students across Delhi.