- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Pollution Levels Decreases After Rains In Delhi
Delhi welcomed the weekend with good rains. Most parts of the national capital were soaked in the joy of rain. While the rains were a welcoming relief from the miserably hot and humid conditions, it was also a blessing regarding pollution levels.These rains have been attributed to the induced cyclonic circulation over North Rajasthan and its interaction with the Western Disturbance, which is presently over Jammu and Kashmir. Fairly widespread rain has been recorded in Delhi, Punjab, Haryana, Delhi, North Rajasthan, and some parts of Uttar Pradesh. Before the rains in Delhi, the city was reeling under high pollution levels. However, with widespread rain in the national capital, pollutants that were settled in the atmosphere have been washed away. Thus pollution levels have witnessed a dramatic fall. As per the data by SAFAR, Delhi University recorded Pitampura 82, Gurgaon 95, Lodhi Road 90, and Noida 193