- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Pregnant Woman Abducted From LNJP Hospital
National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) issued notice to the Delhi Police and the AAP government ove the abduction of a pregnant from Lok Nayak Jaiprakash Narayan Hospital. The pregnant woman was being lured away by some persons from LNJP Hospital and returned home in a delirious condition without her newborn child, said the NHRC release. Her husband had alleged reported the incident to police but no action was taken it said. If the reports are true, it will be a serious issue of the violation of human rights.