- राजस्थान में वसुंधरा के नेतृत्व में ही लड़ा जाएगा विधानसभा का चुनाव। प्रदेश प्रभारी अविनाश राय ने किया ऐलान।
- Glam Studio Aims To Be The Next Oyo For Beauty Industry
- Tipping Point 1.0 Ends By Making Stars Out Of 24 Women Entrepreneurs
- Tipping Point 1.0: Vote Your Favourite Female Entrepreneur
- Vishwaguru Trust Helps In Promoting Modi's Ideologies Globally
- First Traditional Art Entrepreneurship Summit Held At NDIM
- This Sabziwali From Indore Makes Sure You Eat Your Vegetables Fresh!
- Evoxyz Ensures Safety Of Your Child
- Be A Part Of The First Ever Traditional Art Entrepreneurship Summit
Pregnant Woman Abducted From LNJP Hospital
National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) issued notice to the Delhi Police and the AAP government ove the abduction of a pregnant from Lok Nayak Jaiprakash Narayan Hospital. The pregnant woman was being lured away by some persons from LNJP Hospital and returned home in a delirious condition without her newborn child, said the NHRC release. Her husband had alleged reported the incident to police but no action was taken it said. If the reports are true, it will be a serious issue of the violation of human rights.