- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Protest Continues For Jewellers In Sector 18
City jewellers burnt an effigy symbolizing excise rules on Monday in Sector 18 market. They also took out a procession in the city. The jewelry shops remained shut for the eighth consecutive day. The strike has caused an estimated loss of 250 crore in the past seven days. The protests which started on March 1 is likely to continue till March 14.