- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Puducherry Lt Governor Kiran Bedi Is Just A Tweet Away
The newly appointed Lt Governor of the Union territory of Puducherry Kiran Bedi has said she is just a tweet away for any idea and feedback for serving Puducherry to the best. As a result, she received overwhelming response for the tweet as the netizens started pouring in their views and suggestions on improving the territory while a few people cautioned her not to adopt Delhi Lt Governor Najeeb Jung's policy of interfering with functioning of the elected government of the territory.
Here are a few tweets netizens tweeted in response to Kiran Bedi's tweet:
Bedi was BJP's chief ministerial candidate in the last Delhi assembly elections, which the party lost to Arvind Kejriwal's AAP. The appointment came three days after the Congress-DMK alliance won 17 seats in the 30-member state Assembly. AIADMK, which contested the elections on its own, won four seats while BJP could not get even a single seat.