- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Rahul Yadav - Serious Or Just Attention Seeker?
Rahul Yadav, frequently referred to as the "bad boy of Indian startups", a co-founder and former CEO of Mumbai-based real estate search portal Housing.com. Yadav made it to the Forbes India list of "30 Under 30" young entrepreneurs for his work at Housing.com. His dismissal as CEO by Housing.com's board of directors attracted considerable media attention.
He later on announced that he would be launching a new venture. As of August 2015, he was reportedly in negotiations with Paytm for funds for the new project. Rahul Yadav announced his latest venture, Intelligent Interfaces which would assist companies and organisations in automating processes. The company is backed by Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal, co-founders of Flipkart, Rahul Sharma co-founder of Micromax Informatics and Vijay Shekhar Sharma, founder and CEO of Paytm.
Today he posted on Facebook that he is "Thinking of giving up on entrepreneurship and do a simple job. Will take decision by this weekend." He also asked his followers for their opinion.
Is this another media Propaganda by Mr. Yadav, who is already having a bad name with the industry?