- Glam Studio Aims To Be The Next Oyo For Beauty Industry
- Tipping Point 1.0 Ends By Making Stars Out Of 24 Women Entrepreneurs
- Tipping Point 1.0: Vote Your Favourite Female Entrepreneur
- Vishwaguru Trust Helps In Promoting Modi's Ideologies Globally
- First Traditional Art Entrepreneurship Summit Held At NDIM
- This Sabziwali From Indore Makes Sure You Eat Your Vegetables Fresh!
- Evoxyz Ensures Safety Of Your Child
- Be A Part Of The First Ever Traditional Art Entrepreneurship Summit
- CollarFolk, A Lifestyle Platform For Pet Lovers!
Rape Accused Juvenile Hangs Self After Failing Bone Test.
An inmate at the Sewa Kutir juvenile home committed suicide on Tuesday evening by hanging himself from a ceiling fan using bed sheets. He was immediately taken to Bara Rao Hindu Hospital where he was declared dead on arrival. The accused was arrested for kidnapping and raping a girl in Palam & was to be produced before the juvenile justice board later this week. He had taken a bone age estimation test as he failed to produce any age proof but the result proved that he was not a juvenile. The matter was reported to the registrar general of the Delhi high court.