- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Rape Accused Juvenile Hangs Self After Failing Bone Test.
An inmate at the Sewa Kutir juvenile home committed suicide on Tuesday evening by hanging himself from a ceiling fan using bed sheets. He was immediately taken to Bara Rao Hindu Hospital where he was declared dead on arrival. The accused was arrested for kidnapping and raping a girl in Palam & was to be produced before the juvenile justice board later this week. He had taken a bone age estimation test as he failed to produce any age proof but the result proved that he was not a juvenile. The matter was reported to the registrar general of the Delhi high court.