- Vishwaguru Trust Helps In Promoting Modi's Ideologies Globally
- First Traditional Art Entrepreneurship Summit Held At NDIM
- This Sabziwali From Indore Makes Sure You Eat Your Vegetables Fresh!
- Evoxyz Ensures Safety Of Your Child
- Be A Part Of The First Ever Traditional Art Entrepreneurship Summit
- CollarFolk, A Lifestyle Platform For Pet Lovers!
- Traxact: Documentation For Creative Professionals Just Got Easier!
- Now You Can Save The Environment By Using Plantable Books And Pencils!
- Actifend Assures Cybers Security At An Affordable Cost
- KlosetEdit Keeps Your Fashion Quotient Dynamic And Easy On The Pocket!
Raped Victim Battling For Her Life At Safdarjung Hospital
Doctors at Safdarjung Hospital said the girl was brought with around 95 per cent thermal burns and a history of sexual assault. She is battling for life at Safdarjung Hospital with 95 per cent burn injuries. The victim was allegedly raped and set ablaze on the terrace of her house in a village in Gautam Buddh Nagar district in the early hours Monday. She is battling for life at Safdarjung Hospital with 95 per cent burn injuries. A 20-year-old man from the village has been picked up for questioning in the case, said police. Doctors at Safdarjung Hospital said the girl was brought with around 95 per cent thermal burns and a history of sexual assault. Doctors said she continued to be extremely critical at about 8.30 pm in the burns ICU.