- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Recharge Your Delhi Metro Smart Card Via Paytm Application
The recharge facility of Delhi Metro smart cards will now be possible through the mobile based e-wallet application, Paytm. Paytm is India's largest mobile e-commerce website, which offers day-to-day recharge solutions for a range of products and offers. For recharging the cards, the commuters would simply have to log into their Paytm e-wallets and an option for the top up of the Delhi Metro smart cards will appear on the mobile screens.The facility was inaugurated by Managing Director of DMRC Dr Mangu Singh on Friday in the presence of Paytm CEO Vijay Shekhar Sharma and other senior officials from DMRC and Paytm.