- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Reports Of Women Harassed And Even Raped Near Murthal
On Monday, there were reports of women commuters being harassed and even raped near Murthal in Haryana. Vehicles with women passengers were stopped on the National Highway 1 during the early hours of Monday, and women were dragged to nearby fields where they were raped. The victims and their family members were advised by the district officials not to report the incident so as to safeguard their 'honour'. In addtion, 30-odd goons attacked commuters travelling towards Delhi-NCR, set their vehicles ablaze, pulled out women who couldn't flee the car, stripped them and raped. They laid nude in the fields till the time men who accompanied them could find them. The residents of Hassanpur and Kurad rushed to bring clothes and blankets for the victims. A witness reported three women were taken to Amrik Sukhdev Dhaba and united with their families in the presence of senior police officers. They appeared lifeless. District officials who arrived there, instead of investigating the matter, persuaded the families to take the women home and were provided transport. Sukhdev Dhaba was targeted by the goons and tried to set the eatery on fire, but were resisted by the villagers from Hassanpur and Kurad. These people have been camping at the dhaba since Sunday.