- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Resident Of Sector 35 Noida Helps Poor Patients Monetarily
85-year- old Mohender Sareen has been helping poor patients in the district hospital for the past 16 years. He helps the patients and bears the charges for CT Scan, MRI and different types of testing, medicines, food and at the time of emergency pay the cost till auto. Every Friday along with two social service people he goes to Delhi's AIIMS for helping the patients. Everyday in the district hospital he stands in the registration counter from morning till twelve thirty noon and helps people who do not have money to pay for treatment. The doctor and paramedical staff also inform him where ever it is necessary to pay and provide for implant. He was born in Lahore on 19 July 1931 and is a resident of sector 35 Noida.