- First Traditional Art Entrepreneurship Summit Held At NDIM
- This Sabziwali From Indore Makes Sure You Eat Your Vegetables Fresh!
- Evoxyz Ensures Safety Of Your Child
- Be A Part Of The First Ever Traditional Art Entrepreneurship Summit
- CollarFolk, A Lifestyle Platform For Pet Lovers!
- Traxact: Documentation For Creative Professionals Just Got Easier!
- Now You Can Save The Environment By Using Plantable Books And Pencils!
- Actifend Assures Cybers Security At An Affordable Cost
- KlosetEdit Keeps Your Fashion Quotient Dynamic And Easy On The Pocket!
- My Sanika Eases The Financial Burden On Cancer Patients
Resident Of Sector 35 Noida Helps Poor Patients Monetarily
85-year- old Mohender Sareen has been helping poor patients in the district hospital for the past 16 years. He helps the patients and bears the charges for CT Scan, MRI and different types of testing, medicines, food and at the time of emergency pay the cost till auto. Every Friday along with two social service people he goes to Delhi's AIIMS for helping the patients. Everyday in the district hospital he stands in the registration counter from morning till twelve thirty noon and helps people who do not have money to pay for treatment. The doctor and paramedical staff also inform him where ever it is necessary to pay and provide for implant. He was born in Lahore on 19 July 1931 and is a resident of sector 35 Noida.