- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Residents Will Soon Help Traffic Cops To Manage Traffic
The traffic department in Noida will train recruit and residents to help the traffic cops. The traffic department along with sector RWAs have decided to select few volunteers to manage traffic in their respective sectors. The traffic police will provide the volunteers with a week long training in traffic rules and regulations. The resident cops will be only assisting the traffic cops in traffic management. The program will be launched in sectors 31 and 62.