- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Royal Enfield Himalayan Not To Be Sold In Delhi
Royal Enfield has just launched its adventure tourer Himalayan at an on-road Mumbai price of 1.78 lakh, but the company has announced that the Himalayan, for now, will not be available in Delhi. The reason: Delhi government's decision not to allow sale of new two wheelers which do not comply with Bharat Stage IV emission norms. The Royal Enfield Himalayan, being BS-III compliant, doesn't meet those requirements. Royal Enfield officials have told carandbike.com that the Himalayan will be made BS-IV compliant soon and will be available in Delhi in due time. Existing models of two wheelers that are launched till March 31, 2016 need to upgrade to BS-IV from April 1, 2017. The Royal Enfield Himalayan will be BS-IV compliant well before the April 2017 deadline, as will all other existing RE models currently on sale. Until then, the new adventure tourer will be available on display in showrooms across Delhi, but will not be available for sale.