- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Safe House For Senior Citizens In Noida.
The Noida Authority will soon construct an old age home cum orphanage for the elderly and orphaned children at B-block of Noida's sector 62. The facility is spread across an area measuring 5,000 square meters & has an additional 5.5 acres of park area. The aim of the facility is to provide a secure environment for the elderly & also cater to those who cannot afford to pay for their boarding and lodging. The facility will have a library,health care facility rooms, medical emergency rooms, dining areas and activity rooms.