- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
'Safety For Women' Seminar Held For Auto Drivers In Noida
The transport department held an event to train auto drivers about safety of female passengers on Tuesday. The event took place in Sector 33 & was attended by 215 auto drivers who were taught on how to be more courteous towards women passengers. They were also taught about on how not to see woman as targets. The event was held in association with Manas Foundation & will continue till all the 12,000 auto drivers in Noida are trained.