- First Traditional Art Entrepreneurship Summit Held At NDIM
- This Sabziwali From Indore Makes Sure You Eat Your Vegetables Fresh!
- Evoxyz Ensures Safety Of Your Child
- Be A Part Of The First Ever Traditional Art Entrepreneurship Summit
- CollarFolk, A Lifestyle Platform For Pet Lovers!
- Traxact: Documentation For Creative Professionals Just Got Easier!
- Now You Can Save The Environment By Using Plantable Books And Pencils!
- Actifend Assures Cybers Security At An Affordable Cost
- KlosetEdit Keeps Your Fashion Quotient Dynamic And Easy On The Pocket!
- My Sanika Eases The Financial Burden On Cancer Patients
Samajwadi Party Leader Booked For Attempt To Murder In Noida
A newly married woman has lodged a police complaint against her husband and his family members for beating her up and trying to strangle her after a dispute for dowry at their home in Sector-19 on Saturday. The husband's family members include Satender Awana and Rishi Awana, leader of Samajwadi Party in Noida. They called their goons and allegedly beat up the victim's father and brother in the presence of local police. They also threatened to transfer the police officials. An FIR has been registered against the husband and his family members.