- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Samajwadi Party Leader Booked For Attempt To Murder In Noida
A newly married woman has lodged a police complaint against her husband and his family members for beating her up and trying to strangle her after a dispute for dowry at their home in Sector-19 on Saturday. The husband's family members include Satender Awana and Rishi Awana, leader of Samajwadi Party in Noida. They called their goons and allegedly beat up the victim's father and brother in the presence of local police. They also threatened to transfer the police officials. An FIR has been registered against the husband and his family members.