- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Samsung India Introduces Make For India Campaign
Trust Research Advisory conducted a recent survey underwhich Samsung was chosen as the most trusted brand in India. To celebrate thevictory, Samsung has launched a new campaign called Make in India where a rangeof products are available for as low as Rs. 1.
The Make in India sale will continue for the next 15 daystill May 15th. Under the scheme, a range of products likesmartphones, tablets, washing machines, refrigerators and more. The buyers willbe required to pay Rs. 1 as an upfront payment while the remaining amount willbe paid in easy EMIs with cash backs and discounts.
You can get a Samsung Galaxy S6 for as low as Rs. 33,900only. The EMIs are payable in 10 installments, but you can avail the EMIs onlyif you go for Bajaj FinServ or Capital First. Samsung is offering additional10% discounts if you are using debit cards or credit cards to make the payment.Participating banks include ICICI, HDFC, SBI, Indusland, Citibank, Axis,Standard Chartered, Kotak and Ratnakar. So if you do not have a credit or debitcard from the above list, then you lose on the additional 10% discount deal. Samsunghas also announced that the EMIs are interest free.
There was another report published recently by Counterpointthat says that Samsung has a 29% smartphone market share in the country leadingthe smartphone sales market. Remember that you are not getting the product forRs. 1 but at a down payment of Rs. 1, and you have to pay the remaining amountin 10 EMIs. Make sure to enter and check your area code and use the storelocator before you make the purchase.Via - Samsung