- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
SC Makes Guidelines For Protection Of Good Samaritans
In a landmark judgement on Friday, the Supreme Court made the guidelines for protection of Good Samaritans who help the injured from police intimidation, detention at hospitals and protracted court cases. The court passed the judgement while hearing a case of SaveLIFE Foundation vs Union of India (WP 235/2012). SaveLIFE is an NGO focused on improving road safety and emergency medical care across India. The apex court has made the guidelines for protection of Good Samaritans notified by the Indian Government last year binding on all States and Union Territories.