- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Science Fair At Municipal Primary School
All schools under South Delhi Municipal Corporation (SDMC) participated at a three-day Science Fair organised by the SDMC at the Municipal Primary School in South Delhi's Chittaranjan Park. Students from Nursery to Class 5 from different schools participated and showcased their models at the fair organised from March 1 to 3. The students displayed varieties of decorative items, created by them using useless stuff and corn husk. However, the highlight of the fair was a unique cooking stove developed by two Fifth Class students of Zakir Nagar Municipal Primary School. The stove, developed by Saniya and Jainab under the guidance of their teacher Saima, can be used to cook food, warm water and heat food at the same time. It uses cow dung as fuel. Jainab claims that using their stove one can cook three food items at a time.