- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
SDMC To Allow Kids To Play After School Hours
South Delhi Municipal Corporation is planning to utilise vacant areas in 587 schools for recreational and sports activities after working hours. Both schoolchildren and kids living in nearby areas will be allowed to use the space. The SDMC commissioner Puneet Goel has directed the education department to explore the possibilities and engage private agencies in the effort. Residents are hoping that the corporation implements the order soon. National Commission for Protection of Child Rights had raised the space issue before the commissioner of the corporation, which caters to 2.98 lakh students. Schoolchildren would have free access while others might have to pay a minimal fee. The school management will not like it as they will make the space dirty. The corporation is also looking for RWAs and market associations which may be willing to take responsibility of maintaining the school grounds.