- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Several Students Forced To Walk Six Kilometers To School
Hundreds of students from several North West Delhi localities - Nizampur, Chandpur, Gadi Rindhala and Majra Dabbas are being forced to walk for four to six kilometres to everyday to reach their school. Lack of proper education facilities has been taking a toll on these students for several years. Around 10 years ago a piece of land was allocated for the construction of Government Higher Secondary School at Rindala in north west Delhi's Mundka area.But after a decade, the project remains a non-starter. The students also expressed their disappointment, saying that most of their time is wasted in the daily commute.