- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Several Trees Were Uprooted In DLF Phase 1, Complaint Filed
Concerned residents of DLF Phase 1 in Gurgaon lodged a complaint to the National Green Tribunal (NGT). They complained that over 50 trees were found uprooted in the green belt area on the night of Feb 7 and that no prior permission was taken from the forest department. RWA responded that the trees were cut to construct a petrol pump and that the site is owned by HUDA.