- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Shatabdi Trains To Resume Via Longer Route
The railway tracks near panipat yet to be fully repaired. The trains will not pass through Karnal, Panipat and Sonipat. After being suspended for four days due to the Jat quota agitation in Haryana, the Kalka- New Delhi Shatabdi (12006) and the Chandigarh - New Delhi Shatabdi (12046) are set to resume on Wednesday through a longer route. The trains were scheduled to reach New Delhi via the Saharanpur - Meerut- Ghaziabad as railway tracks near Panipat were damaged by the protesters and are yet to be fully repaired. Due to the rescheduling of its track, the trains will not pass through Karnal, Panipat and Sonipat. The Kalka Shatabdi was set to leave at 6:53 AM, and will reach NDLS station at 12.30 PM , whereas the Chandigarh-New Delhi Shatabdi will leave from Chandigarh at noon. Both trains will however return to Chandigarh from New Delhi on Wednesday evening through the normal routes. "In the evening. All other trains between Chandigarh and New Delhi will remain canceled for today until the tracks are cleared.The Train Schedule for Today: 1) Chandigarh-New Delhi Kalka Shatabdi (via Saharanpur- Meerut- Ghaziabad): Departs at 6.53 am 2) Chandigarh-New Delhi Shatabdi (via Saharanpur- Meerut- Ghaziabad): Departs at 12 pm 3) New Delhi-Chandigarh Kalka Shatabdi (via normal route): Departs at 5:15 pm 4) New Delhi-Chandigarh Shatabdi (via normal route) : Departs at 7:15 pm.