- First Traditional Art Entrepreneurship Summit Held At NDIM
- This Sabziwali From Indore Makes Sure You Eat Your Vegetables Fresh!
- Evoxyz Ensures Safety Of Your Child
- Be A Part Of The First Ever Traditional Art Entrepreneurship Summit
- CollarFolk, A Lifestyle Platform For Pet Lovers!
- Traxact: Documentation For Creative Professionals Just Got Easier!
- Now You Can Save The Environment By Using Plantable Books And Pencils!
- Actifend Assures Cybers Security At An Affordable Cost
- KlosetEdit Keeps Your Fashion Quotient Dynamic And Easy On The Pocket!
- My Sanika Eases The Financial Burden On Cancer Patients
Shipra Malik, Fashion Designer Goes Missing In Noida
A fashion designer named Shipra Malik has gone missing from Noida. This is the second high profile kidnapping that the city has witnessed after Snapdeal employee got kidnapped by her stalker.Shipra was last seen at her home when she left for Chandi Chowk for work. The last dial number on her smart phone is 100, police emergency number. Last known location is Lajpatnagar in South Delhi while her car, Maruti Swift was found abandoned 500 meters away from her home in Sector 37. Her husband is a builder and she was running a boutique.