- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Shipra Malik, Fashion Designer Goes Missing In Noida
A fashion designer named Shipra Malik has gone missing from Noida. This is the second high profile kidnapping that the city has witnessed after Snapdeal employee got kidnapped by her stalker.Shipra was last seen at her home when she left for Chandi Chowk for work. The last dial number on her smart phone is 100, police emergency number. Last known location is Lajpatnagar in South Delhi while her car, Maruti Swift was found abandoned 500 meters away from her home in Sector 37. Her husband is a builder and she was running a boutique.