- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Shipra Malik, Missing Fashion Designer Found In Sultanpur
Shipra Malik, a fashioner designer by profession has been found in the Sultanpur village. She told the headman of the village that she was kidnapped by 4 men 3 days ago, and that they left her near the village. She was evidently in a very bad state and borrowed a mobile phone to call her husband.She went missing 3 days ago on her way to the Chandni Chowk in Central Delhi. Police on the other hand is saying that Malik, who went missing under mysterious circumstances is changing her statements again and again.