- Glam Studio Aims To Be The Next Oyo For Beauty Industry
- Tipping Point 1.0 Ends By Making Stars Out Of 24 Women Entrepreneurs
- Tipping Point 1.0: Vote Your Favourite Female Entrepreneur
- Vishwaguru Trust Helps In Promoting Modi's Ideologies Globally
- First Traditional Art Entrepreneurship Summit Held At NDIM
- This Sabziwali From Indore Makes Sure You Eat Your Vegetables Fresh!
- Evoxyz Ensures Safety Of Your Child
- Be A Part Of The First Ever Traditional Art Entrepreneurship Summit
- CollarFolk, A Lifestyle Platform For Pet Lovers!
Shipra Malik, Missing Fashion Designer Found In Sultanpur
Shipra Malik, a fashioner designer by profession has been found in the Sultanpur village. She told the headman of the village that she was kidnapped by 4 men 3 days ago, and that they left her near the village. She was evidently in a very bad state and borrowed a mobile phone to call her husband.She went missing 3 days ago on her way to the Chandni Chowk in Central Delhi. Police on the other hand is saying that Malik, who went missing under mysterious circumstances is changing her statements again and again.