- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Shocking - 19 Yr Old Shot Dead Allegedly By Politician's Son
In a shocking incident of road rage, a 19 year old boy from Gaya, Bihar was allegedly shot dead by the son of a politician for overtaking his car. The incident took place on Saturday night and the car belonged to a Janata Dal's politician's son.
The victim, Aditya Sachdeva was the son of a prominent businessman, he was traveling with his friends and overtook a Range Rover which belonged to Manorama Devi's family. She is a member of JD(U). Her son was in the Range Rover along with a security guard provided by the Bihar police for his protection. His name is Rocky. The victim's friend gave his statement saying that the moment they overtook their car, they started open fire in the air in order to stop them. When they got out of the car, they were attacked by Rocky and his security guard. They were punching their way through them. The victim and their friend were trying to leave the spot when someone fired and Aditya got hit. Rocky's father is known to be a notorious strongman. Aditya on the other hand had just given his class 12th exams and was traveling in a swift.
So is this all about status and egos being hurt? How can a ordinary boy traveling in swift can overtake a range rover? Os is there something else that is yet to be unraveled? Maybe an old animosity? Or was someone really drunk and got carried away? There are a lot of questions and very little information at the moment. We will keep you posted. Get subscribed.
via - NDTV